Brief information and benefits of Moringa
- Moringa oleifera is a highly valued plant found in many countries of the tropics and subtropics. It has an impressive range of medicinal uses and high nutritional value.
- Different parts of the plant contain a profile of important minerals and are a good source of protein, vitamin, beta-carotene, amino acids and various phenolic. In addition to its compelling water purifying powers, and high nutritional value, Moringa Oleifera is very important for its medicinal value.
- Various parts of the plant such as the leaves, seeds, bark, roots, fruits, flowers and immature pods acts as a cardiac and circulatory stimulant. It possesses antitumor, antipyretic, antiepileptic, anti-inflammatory, antiulcer, antispasmodic, diuretic, antihypertensive, cholesterol lowering, antioxidant, antidiabetic, hepatoprotective, antibacterial and antifungal activities. And are being employed for the treatment of different ailments in the indigenous system of medicine, particularly in South Asia.
Some Medical uses of Moringa when taken orally
- Increase breast milk production
- Birth control
- Stomach pain (gastritis)
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Kidney stones
- Swelling (inflammation)
- Thyroid disorders
- Nutritional supplement
- Stimulating immunity
- Increase sex drive and many more…
Some Medical uses of Moringa when applied to the skin
- Athlete’s foot
- Skin infections
- Gum disease (gingivitis)
From my personal experience, taking moringa has helped to suppress my appetite and aided in my weight loss and I’m sure it is doing other great things that scientist have not figured out yet. I basically take it as my daily supplement. I have been consistently taking it for almost a year now and it has helped in my focus and energy level as well. It has helped my 25-year-old daughter to wean off coffee. My 19-year-old daughter takes it to help in her weight loss journey. Also my 17-year-old high school student is taking it to combat fatigue and she loves it!
For those interested in purchasing moringa capsule from a trusted seller, click the link at the bottom of this page and order through my facebook business page. Thank you!
Photo: Downloaded from www.miracletrees.org