Legal Notice Disclaimer
The dietary and other substances discussed on this site may not have undergone evaluation and/or testing by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or like agency of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. The information on this site is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. Where these substances are dietary supplements, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, condition, or illness. SheaMoringa LLC does not give legal or medical advice. Consumers should check with a health care professional(s) before consuming any of the products and/or services on SheaMoringa Website. The policy opinions expressed on this site, and on sites to which it may link, are not necessarily the views of SheaMoringa and are not adopted for commercial purposes.
- The products and the claims made about specific products on or throughout this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Recommendations and protocols for nutritional support are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care.
- When taking any of our products always start with a very small amount (1/4 teaspoon of Moringa powder) once daily for the first week to see how your body reacts. Then you may increase the dose slowly if you do not experience any negative effects.
- If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.
- Do not self-diagnose. Proper medical care is critical to good health. If you have a health concern or undiagnosed sign or symptom, please consult a physician, or a health care specialist IMMEDIATELY.
- Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have seen or read on this site.
- Some products may contain seed extracts from the Moringa tree seed pods.
- Product Ratings by previous or current customers are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice. Please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.
- Make your physician aware of all the nutritional supplements or herbal products you are currently taking to avoid any negative interactions with any drugs you are taking.
- SheaMoringa LLC, its affiliates, associates, employees, suppliers, etc. will not be held responsible for any negative effects caused by or associated with the use of our products.
- You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.
- If you are currently taking a prescription medication, you absolutely must work with your doctor before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen.